Explanation of the methodological differences between the Case Shiller Index and the FHFA Index can be read here.
- $375 Million Earmarked for Transportation Projects in Massachusetts in Latest Bill
- Pennsylvania Allocates $400 Million for Organizations That Will Provide Training for Infrastructure Repair
- Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz Approves $2.6 Billion Infrastructure Package, Largest in State’s History
- Tennessee Awards $300 Million in Grants for Water Infrastructure Projects
- Minnesota Legislature Approves $195 Million in Funding for the Proposed Northern Light Express Rail Service